- Axel: Unfortunately it is not me. The name of the photograph is below the article.
- salma: wow very nice hair can i nw whats ur name plz and ur age???
- Axel: We love this wine, and we can only recommend your buying it
- david: Domaine Preignes Le Vieux Merlot des Terres Noires 2005 Dear Axel , I am from China,we need to know what is...
- peter martinelli: Nice to hear you enjoyed the visit. No – The “cavements” only date from 1868 and...
This week last year...
Monthly Archives: April 2017
I have merged both German and English blogs. For further English posts please use the following link Hannaxel in English When I write a post in German, it will be translated into German immediately (low quality translation). I will edit … Continue reading
Saturday was a quiet day. As always, we were up earlier than the others, so we took breakfast in our Casa, not in a cafe (the D’Next) as on the first day. Hanna read a little after breakfast while I … Continue reading
After the many visits on the days before, it should be a beach day this time. Two people, however, were not there: Sean obviously had a bad sandwich caught the day before and it was therefore bed rest. And our … Continue reading
On Thursday we again took a large taxi under the guidance of Alejandro. It went to the second stop of our trip: to Havana. The trip takes about 3 hours, interrupted by a viewpoint overrun by tourists (all guiding tours … Continue reading
The third day was devoted to an event that only a few Cuban visitors experience: a visit to a Cuban family. Nata and Nadya went shopping with Alejandro in the morning and then prepared a meal in the house of … Continue reading
Surprisingly, our jet lag was not so severe and we could sleep almost until the normal rising time. The second day was dedicated to the visit of Matanzas and the surrounding area. And since we were a group of 7 … Continue reading